• Passengers are required to attend at least 10 minutes in advance to the cruise’s start time indicated in the program
• The boarding place varies depending on the selected program.
• Always have the voucher with you, once it has most of the information needed for your trip.
• Ensure to always have your agency or operator’s contacts.
• Each ship has different access conditions, please contact us in advance to check the conditions of access for people with reduced mobility.
Once on board:
• Seat on board are reserved, you will be directed to your table immediately after boarding, the assigned tables cannot be changed and are at the client’s disposal throughout the journey.
• Information on dietary or any other restriction is at the passenger´s responsibility.
• This information should be communicated at the time of booking.
• At Barcadouro, children up to three years old (inclusive) travel free of charge. Nevertheless it is mandatory to mention the age at the time of booking.
• The presence of animals on board is not allowed, except for assistance dogs (Law Decree nº74 / 2007)